An idea of having the same rights to the people of all the nations to become a member of any society is known as global citizenship. Global citizenship allows the members of a particular country to get citizenship of any desired country. There are various organizations in the world like the World Service Authority are working for global citizenship in all around the world. With the help of global citizenship, people will be in a better position to improve their lifestyle and education level. Dissertation writing services provided a detailed guide about the Some pros as well as some cons of global citizenship.
Pros of global citizenship
Due to globalization, the world will become closer because people are interacting with each other at the international level. Some benefits of global citizenship are explained below;
Embodying global competence
If you are working on the multicultural firm, global citizenship is helpful to you to compete with others at the international level. The educational experiences of the young people are also helpful for them to deal the social issues at the international level.
Empowering the 21st Century educators and institutions
With the help of global citizenship, one can easily integrate the GCE at the international level. This integration is helpful for the up gradation of the education system. Moreover, we will also be able to fulfil the ever-changing needs of the students.
Connect and build a network of people
Global citizenship is also helpful for people to earn respect and mutual understanding at the international level. After engaging with each other, people can proactively promote peace.
Coping up in the technological and educational innovation
When people are connected with each other virtually, there comes innovation. By integrating innovation, it is also easy for us to eradicate poverty from all around the world.
Understand and resolve global issues
We are living in the interconnected web where we have enough idea about the problems at the local, national as well as international level. By interacting with each other with the help of global citizenship, we will be in a better position to understand and resolve these global issues.
Cons of global citizenship
Along with these pros, there are also some cons of global citizenship. These cons are explained below;
There is a possibility that with the help of global citizenship, we may give encouragement to more offshoring. This thing can create lots of problems for the residents of a particular region like low wages etc.
- It is also expected that globalization can provide more benefits to wealthy people than poor people. On the other hand, poor people may not be able to avail the better job opportunities.
- With the help of globalization, we can also see some kind of encouragement in the disease transfer.
- The social safety net programs of different countries will also be reduced by global citizenship.
- We will also see a new system of politics due to global citizenship.
- We will not be able to prevent resource consumption with the help of global citizenship.
- It will be easy for people to cheat other people with the help of global citizenship.
- We will not be able to fix the lack of skills with the help of global citizenship.